FlowTex is partnering with various flow cytometry institutions to provide educational content to all those currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are not able to participate in the live events, the recorded sessions can be found afterwards either on our own FlowTex YouTube channel or on MSK flow core channel depending on the event host.
FlowTex is organizing a weekly flow cytometry webinar on Thursdays at 3pm CST. Recordings on FlowTex YouTube channel.
- 4/9/20: Identification and Characterization of Extracellular Vesicles Using Imaging Flow Cytometry by Karen Clise-Dwyer from MD Anderson
- 4/16/20: Introduction to Full Spectrum Flow Cytometry by Rui Gardner from MSK
- 4/23/20: Antibody Validation by Flow Cytometry by Kathleen Daniels from MSK
- 4/30/20: COVID-19 Science webinar
- 5/14/20: Cell cycle analysis by Veena Papanna from MD Anderson
- 11/19/20: An introduction to NovaFluors™ by Mike Stadnisky from Phitonex
- 12/10/20: Full Spectrum Panel design: New dyes and experimental considerations by Sanna Younger from BioLegend
FlowTex is partnering with FlowJo and MSK to present a virtual classroom session on the basics of FlowJo v10. Recordings on MSK flow core channel.
- 3/27/20: Basics of FlowJo
- 4/3/20: Compensation
- 4/10/20: Cell cycle and proliferation.
- 4/17/20: Instrument characterization analysis / SSM determination and useful tips for multicolor panel design
- 4/24/20: High parameter analysis, including tSNE/optSNE
- 5/1/20: Troubleshooting flow experiments
- 5/8/20: High parameter analysis, continued from 4/24
MSK is also hosting a virtual classroom with FCS Express! Recordings on MSK flow core channel.
- 4/9/20: Intro to FCS Express 7
- 4/16/20: Compensation and Unmixing
- 4/23/20: High parameter tSNE analysis
- 4/30/20: Cell cycle and proliferation
- 5/7/20: Using Spreadsheets and Integrated Graphing in FCS Express
MSK and The Francis Crick Institute have launched yet another virtual classroom. This one will be a monthly event. Session recordings can be found in OpenFlow Cytometry Channel.
- 5/22/20 at 12pm CST: Experimental Setup in Diva Part I
- 6/19/20 at 12pm CST: Experimental voltage optimization in Diva
- 7/17/20 at 12pm CST: Fluorescence compensation in Diva
- 9/18/20 at 12pm CST: Multicolor troubleshooting in Diva
- 11/6/20 at 12pm CST: Flow cytometry: An introduction to full spectrum analysis
- 12/4/20 at 12pm CST: Practical considerations and troubleshooting for full spectrum flow cytometry
- 1/15/21 at 12pm CST: Full Spectrum Flow Cytometry Part II:Panel Design & Troubleshooting
- 12/2/21 at 12pm CST: Theory and practice of cell sorting
FlowTex is proud to present a Science webinar: "Monitoring the immune system to fight COVID-19: CD4 status, lymphopenia, and infectivity" April 30 at 12PM ET. Moderated by Sean Sanders, Ph.D., the webinar will feature speakers Andrea Cossarizza, M.D., Ph.D., Maurice O’Gorman, Ph.D., M.B.A., (D)ABMLI, and Lishomwa (Lish) Ndhlovu, M.D., Ph.D. Find the relevant details on the Science site.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s FCCF hosted a webinar on “An Introduction to NovaFluors by Phitonex” on Tuesday 4/14 at 12pm CST. Recording on MSK flow core channel.
The EV flow cytometry working group is organizing a webinar series on extracellular vehicles. More information and registration instructions can be found on their website http://www.evflowcytometry.org/education/
- 4/22: Using a Combination of Bead-based and Single EV Imaging Flow Cytometry To Understand EV Heterogeneity
- 5/6: MIFlowCyt-EV: a framework for standardized reporting of extracellular vesicle flow cytometry experiments
Check out the on-demand and live webinars that other flow cytometry companies are hosting: